Saint Matthew's Episcopal School does not discriminate in regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.
Saint Matthew's Raffle Rules 2020
1. One name per ticket.
2. One winner will receive a check for $10,000 less the 24% withholding tax.
3. The ticket price is $10.00 per ticket.
4 Checks should be made payable to Saint Matthew’s Episcopal School.
5. The drawing will be held on October 3, at 3 PM at Saint Matthew’s Episcopal School, 266 Gabasse St. , Houma, LA after the annual fishing rodeo.
6. The winner need not be present at the drawing.
7. All ticket stubs, collected money, and/or unsold tickets must be returned to school by Thursday, October 1, at noon.
8. Anyone is eligible to win with the exception of Saint Matthew’s Episcopal Church & School employees and their immediate family members. (Immediate family means spouse and children.)
9. 3,000 tickets have been printed.
Welcome to Saint Matthew's Episcopal School
St. Matthew’s Episcopal School is an elementary school offering a complete academic curriculum with excellence in education in a nurturing Christian environment as our primary goal. St. Matthew’s Episcopal School dates back to 1947 when Mrs. Margaret Odom opened a Kindergarten. In 1970, a day school embracing Kindergarten through third grade became a reality. Thereafter, an additional class was added annually until the seventh grade level was reached. Today, St. Matthew’s Episcopal School, under the leadership of Head of School, Larke Leonard, operates an institution of learning consisting of Preschool through seventh grade.
St. Matthew’s Episcopal School occupies a unique position in its community. We serve the same diverse and vibrant Terrebonne-Lafourche community as several other private schools, yet we are a small school, rooted in traditions of Christian service and global awareness. By using a variety of instructional strategies and learning opportunities, St. Matthew’s addresses the academic, spiritual, and psychosocial needs of our students and fosters a strong sense of personal and social responsibility.
The goal of any school must be to create a learner, not only with a strong academic foundation but one who also has ethical character traits and accepts responsibility for his or her actions. St. Matthew’s actively seeks a diverse student body and welcomes children of all races and religious faiths, but we are by conviction a school of the Episcopal Church under the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana. St. Matthew’s Episcopal School has a tradition of over seventy years of excellence in education.
~nurturing mind, heart, and soul in a Christian environment~